Saveetha College of Physiotherapy Admission
An undergraduate course (BPT) in physiotherapy in our university aims to impart in-depth knowledge and skill to the students to become competent in the physical diagnosis, clinical reasoning techniques and to develop proper attitude required for the practice of physiotherapy and carryout treatment based on the evidences available.
– A Post Graduate programme (MPT) in our institution aims at preparing a physiotherapist for leadership in physiotherapy and health fields who can function as specialist, practitioners, consultants, educators, administrators and researchers in a wide variety of professional settings in meeting the demands and changing needs of the society.
– PhD programme in physiotherapy at our University emphasizes research because it naturally complements our primary teaching function.We believe research is more than an isolated intellectual exercise. It’s about finding practical solutions to real-clinical problems, empowering the professionals with new technology, and collaborating across disciplines on new areas of knowledge.
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) - 4 years (CBCS - Semester Pattern) + 6 months Internship
MPT (Master of Physiotherapy) - 2 years
ADMISSION OPEN - 2017
Important Dates to Remember
BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY-(BPT)
- Issue of Application Forms - 09/02/2017
- Entrance Exam - 10/06/2017
- Counseling - 10/06/2017
- College Commence on - 04/08/2017
MASTERS OF PHYSIOTHERAPY- (MPT)
- Issue of Application Forms - 30/06/2017
- Entrance Exam - 12/07/2017
- Counseling - 12/07/2017
- College Commence on - 06/09/2017
ADMISSION (ONLINE enquiry) - 2017 ( UG & PG )
Thandalam Campus,Saveetha University, Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam, Chennai 602 105 Physiotherapy: ☏ +91-44-6672 6623.